As a service to St. Joseph School families we offer a state-approved after-school program with a mission to provide a Christ-like, safe, fun, learning-oriented, family environment for children after school. Applications for extended day may be picked up in the office or are available by clicking HERE (opens in a new window). See more details about our after school program below.
Highlights & Summary
- We are a fully licensed program through the State Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). Director and staff are in full compliance with DHHS regulations.
- We use the same rules, standards, and disciplines as the school.
- Location: Cafeteria
- Hours: 3:20 to 5:30 on typical days or 12:00 to 5:30 when school is dismissed early for faculty meetings.
- As of the 2018-2019 school year our cost is $12 per day for the 1st child; $10 per day for each additional child in family. Noon dismissal day currently is $24/$20.
- Currently there is no charge for cancellations with a seven-day notice.
- Invoices are sent monthly
- A typical EDC day includes: Snack and beverage, time for artwork, time for outdoor or gym recess, time for homework (2nd grade and up only, per teachers), and time for games/strategic-thinking/building/creating
- To register and reserve your spot, return the completed application form as soon as possible.
- For more information contact: Cinda Hicks, EDC Director Cell Phone: 402-430-1134 Email: email@example.com
“St. Joseph extended day is amazing. Our daughter loves attending and asks every week what days she gets to go. As a parent, it is reassuring knowing GiGi is safe and with good caregivers as well as always learning. Thank you Cinda and your team!” -Kindergarten parent
“Cinda and the staff care for our children as if they were their own. We both work full-time so it is a comfort to know our children are in good hands when we cannot be with them." -Shane & Jennifer Kathol
“Our son always looks forward to extended day. They have a variety of fun and interesting activities. It has given him an opportunity to meet children outside of his class/grade. Mrs. Hicks and her staff do a wonderful job.” -Kindergarten parent
"This program is well-run. There are a variety of activities, kids get to meet students in other grades and classes, and its flexibility is family-friendly. The teachers are kind and caring. Cinda runs an excellent program." -Carrie Budd