A Christ-like, Safe, Fun, Learning, Family Environment for Children After School
BTB is continuing to accept applications past the July 26 deadline! Please email or text Andrea Scott with your children's names, ages in August, grades they're going into, which regular school days are needed, and your contact information.
As a service to St. Joseph School families we offer a state-approved after-school program with a mission to provide a Christ-like, safe, fun, learning-oriented, family environment for children after school. Applications for Beyond the Bell may be picked up in the office or are available by clicking HERE. See more details about our after school program below.
Highlights & Summary
· We are a fully licensed program through the State Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
· The BTB Director and BTB teachers/staff are in full compliance with DHHS regulations
· We use the same rules/standards/disciplines as the school
· Location: Cafeteria
- 3:20 to 5:30 pm on regular days
- 12:00 to 5:30 pm when school is dismissed early for faculty meetings
· Costs as of 2021-2022 school year:
- Regular Day: $12 per day for the 1st child; $10 per day for each additional child
- Early Dismissal Day: $24 for the 1st child; $20 for each additional child
- There is an additional Late Fee if children are not picked up by 5:30 pm.
· Cancellation: Currently there is no charge for the day with a 7-day notice
· Invoices are sent monthly
· A typical BTB day includes:
- Snack and beverage
- Time for artwork
- Time for outdoor or gym recess
- Time for homework (2nd grade and up only, per teachers)
- Time for games/strategic-thinking/building/creating
- All students are together as one big BTB family
· To register return the completed Application Form ASAP to reserve a spot.
· The Parent Handbook can be found HERE.
· Find our COVID-19 Policy HERE.
· For more information contact:
- Andrea Scott, Director (read about Andrea HERE)
- Email: Andrea-Scott@cdolinc.net
- Cell phone: 402-525-4463