— January 20 , 2022
Catholic Schools: Faith. Excellence. Service.
Testimonial Video 2022
SUNDAY, JANUARY 30, 2022
Celebrating the Community of our Parish Family
- 9:00 am Opening Mass with Youth Choir. All students are encouraged to wear uniforms to Mass.
- Junior High announcer at all Sunday Masses
- 10:15 am Open House, Academic Fair, and Student Council Bake Sale
MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2022
Celebrating the Community around us with Service
- Students may wear free-dress bottoms and St. Joseph or WFC t-shirts (no Pius X t-shirts - St. Joe's pride!)
- Each grade level does a service project (letters to seminarians, pictures to Madonna, etc.)
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2022
Celebrate the Community of our Parents and Volunteers
- “What do you want to be when you grow up?” Dress-up Day
- Students write “Thank You” notes to parents
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2022
Celebrating our Faith Community
- Students wear their uniforms or dress up for the Lord. Parents, see the CSW dress-up guidelines HERE.
- Adoration for all: Modified Eucharistic Procession at 2:15 p.m. followed by Benediction - Parents welcome! (3rd Graders dress in First Communion outfits for the Procession.)
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2022
Celebrating the Community of our Administration, Teachers, and Staff
- "Crayon Day": Students/Teachers may wear a monochromatic color of their choice (e.g. red head to toe)
- SFA Faculty/Staff Luncheon
- "Kindness Counts" Jeff Quinn Magic Show
*1:15 pm - K-4th Grade
*2:15 pm - 5th-8th Grades
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2022
Celebrating the Community of our Students
- Homeroom Choice of Dress (e.g. jersey day, slipper day, mismatch day, etc.)
- Special Student Activities (determined by teachers)
- Junior High bowling in the morning
- Dessert with lunch
- 2:30 pm 8th Grade vs. Teachers volleyball game
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2022
Celebrating the Communities of our Families
- 8:45 am FREE Morning at the Movies at East Park Cinema sponsored by SFA. Students must be accompanied by an adult. Start with donuts, juice, and coffee before the movies start at 9:30. "Sing 2" and "American Underdog" are the featured movies. See THIS FLYER for more details.
Student Council will be selling $1 suckers on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 1:45–2:30 pm.
A PDF of this outline can be found HERE.